TERMS AGREEMENT FOR USE WEB SITE
1. All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this World Wide Web site ("Web Site"), unless otherwise noted, are the property of Wide Network Solutions.
2. You may view, copy, print and use content contained on this Web Site solely for your own personal use and provided that: (1) the content available from this Web Site is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only; (2) no text, graphics or other content available from this Web Site is modified in any way; (3) no graphics available from this Web Site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text; (4) no content available from this Web Site may be used for any purpose which is offensive or which disparages, damages or otherwise negatively reflects upon Company, its products, its employees or its management. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of Company or any third party, except as expressly provided herein.
3. THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OR BE ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS ON WORLD WIDE WEB SITES OF COMPANY DEALERS. COMPANY DEALERS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND ARE NOT AGENTS OF COMPANY. COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS, AVAILABILITY, OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF WEB SITES OF COMPANY DEALERS, OR ANY OTHER SITES, TO WHICH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE LINKED OR FROM WHICH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE ACCESSED.
4. Reference to any product, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Company.
5. Should any user of this Web Site send any feedback or data, such as ideas, comments, suggestions or questions regarding any Company product or service or the content of this Web Site, such information shall be deemed to be nonconfidential, and Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques.
6. This Web Site may be accessed by users internationally and may contain references or cross references to Company products, programs and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Such references do not imply that Company intends to make available in your country such products, programs or services or that such products may lawfully be used in your country. Company reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue models, parts and accessories, and other items or change specifications at any time without incurring any obligations.
7. PRODUCT AND ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS MAY VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY DEPENDING ON LOCAL LAWS, AND SOME MODELS AND ACCESSORIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL COMPANY DEALER FOR DETAILS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF PARTICULAR PARTS, ACCESSORIES OR MODELS.
8. Access to this Web Site is monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Web Site constitutes consent to such monitoring. This Web Site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. Company cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
9. Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by Company on this Web Site, but Company is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this Web Site, the Web Sites of any Company dealer on any other Web Site. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice. This Web Site and all information and related materials it contains are provided "AS IS." Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this Web Site or the information or materials on this Web Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
10.COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND INFORMATION, GRAPHICS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN.
11. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS WEB SITE.
Satellite View of The World (PDF, 2.71 MB)
What is Satellite (PDF, 0.47 MB)